Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Creative Department

Last week May 11, 2010 I was included in the creative department at work. I was very excited!! Before that I was in no department...hanging out by myself. Today as I was heading to use the restroom, I met the Creative Department at the door coming back from coffee and their morning huddle...neither of which I was included in on. Did they just put me under the creative department to make me feel like I belong some place in the company? Yeah that hurts! Oh well, not much i can do about it. Guess I just need to look on the positive side. I don't have someone hovering over me to get a whole bunch of work done. Who needs team work when you got yourself!?!? Still makes me sad! :(

1 comment:

  1. Silly Girl ~ It is like you are your own boss ~ ENJOY !!

    ReplyDelete